Friday, November 1, 2013

Spooky Senorita

Between retirements and resignations, there's fewer and fewer of us at work who dress up for Halloween. But us last four hardcore Halloween die-hards still donned our silly costumes yesterday.
Our missing cowgirl didn't make it in time for the photo shoot!
I wore my pollera dress so I'd be ready in case any passing Carnivals broke out! Even our Thursday morning donuts from Krispy Kreme were in the spirit.
I got home right after work and had about a half an hour reprieve before trick-or-treaters starting showing up. I didn't feel that we had as many as in years past, but they were all very polite.

Now that we're down to less than 2 weeks until our trip, I stopped off at my bank today and pre-ordered some Euros. I didn't know you could do that, but a co-worker told me about it. I cashed in $1000 for 697 Euros that will be delivered to the bank by next Wednesday. What a "fantastic" exchange rate!?! Tomorrow I'll stop by Verizon and find out about international service for my phone. I really want to have the mapping and texting capabilities overseas. Then it's time to start making packing lists. It's going to be here before we know it!

No comments: