Sunday, November 16, 2008

Slow News Week

Nothing much happened this last week. I had Tuesday off for Veteran's Day, Chris had to work. And we went to Barnes and Noble. That's about it. This weekend was a little more interesting. We woke up bright and early Saturday morning, went and grabbed Mum (Mr. A is in Oregon) and went to the farmers market. We got green beans and eggplants. At home I worked on some scrapbook pages, finished grocery shopping, and did laundry. We went back to Mum's for dinner. Chris bbq'd some eggplant and sausage we'd picked up earlier at S&S, Mum made some fingerling potatoes and some well cooked zucchini and squash. It was very good. And then for dessert she served up some ice cream with sliced strawberries and sugar cookies (flavored w/ maple syrup and cut in the shape of leaves).

Today we walked over the movie theater and saw Role Models. It was hilarious. I actually was crying at one point I was laughing so hard. Earlier this morning I went to Target because they had all sizes of flannel sheet sets on sale for $15.99. Now we're just chilling at home watching TV until dinner. Then we're going to watch Mum's netflix copy of Mis Pettigrew Lives for a Day. Mum offered it to us last night, but we managed to sneak out of there without it. She must have thought we "forgot" it because she came over and dropped it off while we were at the movies. Apparenlty we really need to watch it.

Here's my scrapbook pages I finished:

Let me just save Jessica [the narc] time; my birthday is page 40 of Page Maps and Chris' is page 44 of Page Maps. What you can't see well is that on Chris' page I stitched on the lighter polka dot background paper with my cheesy hand held stitcher I won at Bunko years ago.

Here's the cute sheets I bought at Target this morning:
They're red and cream snowflakes. Cute!!! [and cheap]

No comments: