Monday, January 19, 2009

Cinderella, Cinderella

I had today off for MLK Jr. Day. You know, there are 49 black people in Paradise according to the demographic study I just got at work. I think they meant 4.9 with Jess and Don (Sarah's family) being two of them. I wanted to spend my day like this:
In pj's surfing the web, but nooooooo.....there were things to do, places to clean. Instead I spent my day like this:
Cleaning bathtubs. Ugh.
Sweeping and mopping.
Ironing all of Chris' work shirts so he won't feel compelled to wear the same shirt all week. Not that multiple clean, ironed shirts would stop him.

I learned how to use my timer setting and tripod today. Now I'm going to go photo crazy!!

I did get a little down time this afternoon to do some baking. I made my coffee cake muffins. I was supposed to put more topping on them, but I didn't look at the recipe photo until after I'd finished them. The topping is ground up Fiber One with egg and sugar. That's why it looks so thick and chunky.
The batter was to die for, so I can't wait to try one. I'm brewing up a pot of coffee right now to go with them. Mmm....

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's right!!! You better be cleaning, woman.