Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rainy Weekend

Not a whole lot going on around here today. Chris worked out in the garage with Mr. A. on the race car while I read magazines and made a short trip over the Michael's for random goodies. It's been raining the past couple days and today was no exception.

Chris was in charge of dinner today per his request. He made his crockpot chili (Wilson, look it up in your cookbook). For a change he threw some rice in it, too. It was good as per usual.
I put the 12 servings of leftovers in the fridge next to the Jambalya leftovers from last night. Mmm....

We picked up Max Payne (Marky Mark) from Redbox today that we're going to watch tonight. But first we're running over to Wal-mart real fast to pick up my online photos and to look at tents for the racetrack. There's a chance our first race in February could have rain so we want to be ready. Plus they're nice for the summer since there's absolutely no shade at the track.

Alright, got to go - got to get back soon to watch our movie!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wait a minute...I need a moment to imagine what that would be like. Not only the man cooking dinner part, but that he was there by his own volition. Yes, imagine that! Yesterday I told Rick that I did not have a plan for dinner and that I needed him to stop at the store on the way home from the Castle Park and pick something up. At 6:00 he says to me, "Oh, I thought you were going to the store"!

Susana & Chris said...

Chris actually gets upset when I don't occasionally throw him a night to fix dinner. I'm just really picky about what I eat so I tend to hoard all the dinner prep to myself. He is my official bbq & Forman king though. Me cooking meat is not a good idea unless you like it dry and exxxxxtra well done. Can't be too safe!