Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday News

I actually got some scrapbooking done today amongst some other things. We spent most of the afternoon going for a twelve mile hike to Longs down on East Ave to return Max Payne.
Next I'm working on a page of Wilson's tattoo.

It was supposed to rain today, but it turned out to be a total dud and was actually a little sunny. It's starting to get cloudy again so I expect more rain this evening.

We have a short work week this week. Chris has a dentist appt on Friday morning that they have to put him under for so I'm taking Friday off, too to be his chauffeur. I expect a good time since last time they put him out at the dentist office he was so dopey he danced his way down the dentist office hallway out to the car. I'm bringing my camera this time!

We're having broccoli beef for dinner tonight. I got up at a quarter to eight this morning (way too early) to start the crock pot. The beef has been simmering away in special sauce all day. In about a half an hour I add the broccoli and start the rice. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: