Friday, March 30, 2012

World's tiniest incision

Seriously, compared to the miles of scars I have from my tummy and thigh surgeries, this is barely bigger than a scratch.
Don't mind all the tape residue that multiple scrubbings of rubbing alcohol have yet to remove. I have zero pain from the incision and haven't taken any kind of pain meds since yesterday. The biggest inconvenience is the giant lump in my throat I'm trying to swallow around and not being able to lift my head up all the way without pulling on the incision. And the incessant need to clear my throat every two seconds. That's just plain annoying. I still have all of next week off from work after which I'm sure I'll be more than ready to return since daytime television is not nearly as exciting as one would suspect. 

No comments: