Friday, February 14, 2014

Who doesn't love Love

Not usually ones for Valentine's Day, we did get ourselves a few tokens of love today. When I woke up at 9:00 am (I took today off so I'd have a 4-day weekend) I found some wonderfully soft new slippers waiting for me on my ottoman.
For the boy, I'd ordered him a joint Valentine's/Anniversary gift that came last week so I let him open and assemble it then.
A globe bar - something he's wanted for years! That's right, who's the best wife ever? And for us both to enjoy today, I picked us up some edible goodies from a local bakery who makes the best gluten free cupcakes;
I picked out two lemon supreme cupcakes (made with lemon curd) and two chocolate covered strawberries. For our romantic evening we bought a Papa Murphy's pizza and got a movie from RedBox. That's right, we know how to live large!

No comments: