Friday, September 23, 2011

The wonderful world of fleece

Hooray for the first day off fall and the last day of high 90s temperatures! But I'm going to need the temperatures to drop dramatically before I break out my new fleece sheets that just arrived.
Ridiculously soft fleece sheets I picked up from QVC last week on a Today's Special Value deal. I'm sure once I get those on the bed I'll never want to leave!

Soooo, I don't know if you remember, but I'd mentioned that the Amtrak train we took home from Seattle was the same train used at the end of The Italian Job (it was the trivia question we won a bottle of wine on during the wine and cheese tasting). Well, last night it was on TV and we finally caught the scene they were talking about.
That's Marky Mark walking through the dining parlour that was only for sleeping room passengers. We sat at both the tables to his right and to his left. I touched stuff Marky Mark touched - I'm never washing my hands again!

No comments: