Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Feliz Navidad!

Another year, another Christmas I tricked Santa into spoiling me rotten! We had a small gathering this morning at our house for breakfast and gifts. I ran up the hill and grabbed mom while the Canadian, Chubs and Wilson took kitchen duty. As I do every year, and because I'm the bossy one, I doled out the gifts from under the tree in steady fashion until all of our treasures were revealed.


And the best gift of all? Ribbon!!
After presents Wilson and I both drove back up the hill to drop off mom. I drove her home in Tango, so I could drop it off there, while Wilson followed so that she could bring me back. We filled out the title transfer today and traded keys so it's officially hers now. After we got home Wilson ran off for awhile to visit a friend and when she got back we went out for our early-bird Christmas dinner at Ginger's Chinese food.

Now we'ere just settling in before watching another movie that we rented. Last night we watched Trouble With the Curve with Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams while we had our seafood Christmas Eve dinner (crab sandwiches and shrimp scampi - yum!). Tonight's movie is The Words with Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana with steaming bowls of hot and sour soup for everyone that we were smart enough to get an order to-go from dinner!

No comments: