Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gifts from Cupid

I spent a romantic Valentine's Day in Sacramento taking another of my planning certificate classes through UC Davis.
After getting back into town at 6:20 pm, I had just enough time to shovel a quick dinner in my face before heading off to singing practice at 7:00 pm. When I finally got home I got to enjoy my special Valentine's gift from Cupid;
Hot Booties! They're filled with some sort of rice-like material that you microwave until they're warm and toasty. Soooo cozy. For the Canadian, Cupid brought his favorite - sweet treats!
 Sierra Nevada beer brittle, Sierra Nevada Stout caramels, and assorted chocolates from JoyLyn's in P-town. I may have snuck a piece or two for myself....

Since my schedule was pretty full today, and because we hates crowds, we're waiting until this weekend to go for a Valentine's meal. We're thinking Crush downtown, where we went for my birthday two years ago. We'll make it an early-bird dinner during the 4 o'clock hour, like people our age do. Now, if we could only get our senior discount!

1 comment:

kath said...

Re: Senior Discount...Don't worry...time's on your side!