Friday, February 22, 2013

Please pass the rolls

Today, for a co-worker's birthday, 10 of us girls (and 1 party crashing boy - literally) went to the new local Japanese restaurant and ordered 16 of the 30 rolls on the menu. Thankfully we'd made reservations and ordered ahead of time so everything when ready right at noon when we showed up.
Dina, the birthday girl, had made labels for each of the rolls we ordered and even made score sheets for us with a "yes", "no", and "maybe" column and room for notes so that next time we came we'd know which rolls we loved and which we didn't care for as much.

Oh my gosh - it was so much fun! My menage a trois of deliciousness were the Sam Roll, Jimmy Roll and Robb Roll (which had bacon in it). And I love the score card so I remember my favorites next time, because there will be a next time. We're already talking that we need to go back so that we can order the other 14 rolls on the menu!

No comments: