Wednesday, September 23, 2009

International Cookbook Unveiling

Tonight was the bridal shower at La Hacienda for my coworker MaryJo. I had the fiesta salad because it's the most magically delicious meal there ever.
Instead of numerous gifts we pooled our money together for spending cash for her honeymoon in Amsterdam so all we really had was the cookbook and a basket full of naughty gifts.
I brought a Grand Marnier (orange liqueur) cake from the Upper Crust for our dessert treat personalized for MaryJo and her fiance Mike.
We had a great time and MaryJo absolutely loved the cookbook. For as much headache as it gave me it was great to see how much she enjoyed it.
So, before I slither off to bed (remembering to set my alarm this time!), here's the other scrapbook page I finished over the weekend.
At this rate I'll get caught up in no time!

No comments: