Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some Serious Scrappin'

I finally finished the cookbook. It had almost stripped me of my will to ever craft again, I just wanted to get it done so badly. Here's the cover:
And here's how the finished recipe cards fit into the book:
Once I finished the book I could finally move on to my personal scrapbooking which I haven't done all year. First I made a birthday card for a co-worker.
Then I did two pages for my scrapbook. One from a dinner Chris and I went on in January at Italian Cottage and a second one from Valentine's Day.
I'm on a super scrapbooking roll right now. I finished another page from our wedding anniversary, but apparently I didn't get a picture yet. Scrap, scrap, scrap, scrap.

Against my better judgment I'm watching Dancing with the Stars. So far Mya has danced the best, in my opinion, but the girls are don't yet. Macy Gray's up next. She reminds me of Sarah's little sister, Jess. I'm sure we'll be comparing notes with the 'rents on Friday at the race.

No comments: