Friday, December 5, 2008

Crafty Loot

I finally remembered to stop by the Paradise Scrapbook Boutique today. I love the stuff they carry. It's a lot of 7 Gypsies and Maya Road merchandise. Of course they had the dinosaur paper I wanted so bad I had to have it transported across state lines. Curses! I managed to stop myself before I got too out of control, but here's what I found that I just had to have:
Not that I have any plans to do any scrapbooking this weekend. Last weekend I finished my Thanksgiving pages, but I haven't figured out a layout yet for my Portland photos.
It's out of my Page Maps book. I know if I don't fess up, Jessica will rat me out.

Tonight is the downtown Christmas tree lighting, but Captain Scrooge already said 'no'. Surprise, surprise since the downtown preview went so well...

Speaking of Scrooge, he should be home shortly at which time we shall head off on foot to Burger Hut (up at the corner of Cohasset & Lassen) to meet the 'rents for dinner. Neighborhood Special for me (burger and fries). Good thing we're walking!

No comments: