Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scrapbooking Frenzy

I came home early today (9:30 am) because I had a sore tummy from eating too many fiberlicious foods so, in addition to finishing my T for Trespass, I got a little scrapbooking done. I'd printed my Christmas pictures last Sunday and had a layout picked out so I was able to assemble everything in about an hour.
Chris took the cool picture of the Christmas tree a couple days before Christmas. We turned off all the lights, but the Christmas lights, and took the photo. The whole left side of the photo is where the TV is, but it's dark so I could write over it with white pen. I saw it done in a magazine.

Then, while I was putting that layout away I noticed I hadn't taken any photos of my Portland pages which I did last weekend.
I'd been carrying around the layout scribbled on the back of a receipt for at least the last six months. I finally got to use it! I did another page for the Japanese Gardens, but haven't taken a photo yet.

For all those curious, here's the proof that Wilson's tattoo is the real deal and not a sharpie tattoo (like Jessica's elusive tattoo nobody's seen):

Good thing I had my personal photographer, Raquel, in the thick of the action for all these great shots!

No comments: