Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa's Little Elves

I only had to work until noon today so after work I went over to Susan's to deliver our gifts to the boys. Andrew entertained me with multiple Christmas songs and telling me the tale of how Connor broke the lamp shade in the living room. He made us Merry Christmas signs with his hand prints. And C. made us apricot and plum jam. It looks delicious. After our lunch of leftover spaghetti we broke into the presents.
Here's comes Connor to get his gift.
Thank you, I'll take that.
A sippy cup! What every little boy wants!
Here's Andrew with his loot.
It's raining frogs! Andrew walked all over the house with his new umbrella. Even Connor wanted in on the action.
Susan and the crew have Christmas Eve plans with Todd's family in Oroville tonight. Then tomorrow and the following couple days she'll be visiting with various members of her family.

Chris and I both got home today around 2:00 pm. I had to do some last minute shopping at S&S Produce. Me and half the town apparently. Oh well, now I'm ready for the hoards of hungry troops tomorrow morning. Bring your appetite!

No comments: