Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Fun Night

We finally got off our duffs and joined our neighbors in holiday decorations. It's the same thing we did last year, but that's because we left the nails in the wall of the garage.
Isn't it pretty?

We didn't have any big plans tonight so after we had our dinner (homemade turkey meatloaf, asparagus and corn) we had a rematch of Scrabble. Last time I tricked Chris into playing he gave me the smack down. This game was toe to toe.
Officially he won, but only because I was a good sport and helped him use his last letters for the maximum points.

Tomorrow night is my Christmas bunko. It's up by where I used to live (on Hollywood and Vine). Then Wednesday night I have to stay late for a union meeting and then I have bible study Thursday after work. Friday night we're taking the birthday Mamacita out to Red Lobster (surprise, surprise) and then Saturday night we have a Christmas party for one of Chris' customers. Phew, that's a busy week!

It's a balmy 41 degrees outside which is perfect walking weather. Thank God for wool coats and scarves. After our walk it's time to hit the gym (at 9:30)! Who has time for kids with a schedule like that?!

No comments: