Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wilson's new toy

I know I'm stealing Wilson's thunder, but I don't see her anywhere taking photos so here it is. Wilson's new 2009 Toyota Corolla. It's a bright blue, but it's a horrible time of day to take a photo.
It's hanging out at my house until the snow at Mom's melts. Don't want to go 4-wheelin' yet. Chris and I are going to take it out on long road trips before Wilson comes back to it. That'll learn her for leaving it here! Now we have to think of a name for it.

Let's all take a moment to think back to what we were driving when we were 20. Not a new Corolla, that's for sure! The youngest sibling always has it easier!

Chris' brother Mark (Mr. A's son) is staying with us tonight on his way from Redondo Beach to Medford for the big move. Then on his back, he'll stay over night again. He's not here yet like we thought he would be so Chris and I are heading over to the 'rents to eat all his portions of Mum's pot roast. Mwahaha......

2 comments:

Anni said...

That's my baby!!!!!

Chris said...

Just so you know, it lays two patches of rubber through 2nd gear, and 3rd gear top outs at 104mph. Felt pretty stable too.

It could use stickier tires though...