Sunday, February 15, 2009

Identity Theft

I can't think of a single time in my whole life when I've ever introduced myself as Susie. Ever. Nonetheless, people seem intent on using it as some sort of cutsie nickname for me. A lot of my bosses at work call me Susie. So much in fact that when they call me Susan I worry I'm in trouble. But when I'm buying something I expect to get to choose my name. Case in point:

Come on!!!! Is it that hard??!? I don't know who 'Suzie' is, but she'd better not screw up my over 800 credit score.

It rained today. And rained and rained and rained. I was not inspired to leave our compound to play in puddles and have special hair. No matter how out of hazelnut coffee syrup I am.


Instead we both stayed home and watched tv. The first real NASCAR race of the season was on today so that sucked up at least 6 hours of our lives. Once that was over our crockpot dinner was almost done. We made a broccoli and ham casserole. It had broccoli (duh), cubes of turkey ham, instant rice, a little celery (or a lot if you let Chris decide), some onion, shredded fat free cheese all covered in a sauce of milk and cream of mushroom soup. Very delicious. Wilson was also shamed into coming over to drop off a drill she borrowed from Chris back when Jesus was a Corporal (a Mr. A. term denoting an event that happened a long time ago). I made her take my 'Sunday' photo with me for my project 365. However, now I realize the brilliance in grubbing all over your sister who has some sort of cooties. Oy!

I can see her cooties jumping out of her head and into mine. Ahhhhhh!!!!! Upon closer inspection of this picture it looks like those papparazzi pictures of stars caught without makeup. I mean, it's no Gary Busey mugshot, but it's not my best look.

I have tomorrow off for President's Day. Chris has to work because his company hates America and it's great presidents. If I can't find some neighbor kid to clean my house I suppose that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. You're all welcome to join me if you'd like. I'll provide the coffee.

1 comment:

Anni said...

heh heh... enjoy my "presents"!

and don't whine about your coffee cup! I'm the one mom tormented with an un-spellable name, NOT you!