Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Countdown

I had much success yesterday during my venture to New York and Company. They have lots of cute tops in this season plus a couple nice pairs of pants. When I was done shopping I came home and finished my scrapbook page of Wilson's tattoo.

I used a bunch of the Basic Grey paper from the dinosaur line. It came out cute, but masculine enough for the subject.

Last night we went to Italian Cottage with the 'rents for dinner. I was able to find their partial menu online so I could get an idea of what looked edible before we went. I ordered the Thai chicken salad which was actually pretty tasty. A little spicier than I normally eat, but tasty. My only complaint was that it could have used either more lettuce or cabbage to qualify as a salad. The main ingredient were those mini little crunchy chow mein noodles. And while they were delicious, I doubt they were that healthy. Chris enjoyed it too, sharing it with me since salads don't keep for leftovers.
That's one of my new shirts and sweaters from NY&Co. And I'm sure you've noticed that Chris is not wearing a new shirt, but rather the same one from the day before. Ahhh....boys.

We are shopped and set for Super Bowl Sunday. Our menu includes; homemade buffalo wings (we're each making our own batches to our own specifications), frozen pepperoni pizza and homemade spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips. It's going to be glorious!! As soon as Chris wakes up that it. He took some Tylenol PM last night so that he could actually get to sleep and he is still conked out at 10:00 am. Oh well, that's just more for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooooh, the new clothes are cute! How I miss having a NY&Co close to me....maybe I'll have to make a trip to Seattle.

Chris said...

thanks! It is one of my favorite t-shirts.