Thursday, May 13, 2010

Girls night out

Last night we went out to Thai food for b.s. to celebrate Joanna's 50th birthday.
Joanna on the left and Lulu on the right.
Kari and I. In addition to our delicious meal I treated myself to a sweet and creamy Thai iced coffee. The best!
After dinner we went back to Kari's for our study and for some birthday cake Lulu brought from Upper Crust. A chocolate truffle cake.
Today at work Joanna's dept decorated her office for birthday and had a luscious spread of delicious treats to snack on.
All over the walls were quotes from co-workers and famous people about aging.
A fun way to end the work week!

1 comment:

PongSarun said...

hahaha, Fortunate to have people like Thai food.

I'm Thai. What's you favourite Thai food?

I love your tres leches cake.
I have never seen before.
I really love it.