Friday, May 21, 2010

Testing, 1, 2, testies, 1, 2....3??

Yeah! I think I finally figured out the problem with my photos! I read about some problems other people were having with their photos merging in sideways, too, and one of the problems stemmed from a setting on their Canon camera, which is what I have. I adjusted the setting as suggested, re-shot the pic, and voila! The photo merged in correctly. Let's try this one more time...
Finally...a blogging experience that doesn't make me want to scream. BTW, those are the last two events I scrapbooked; Valentine's Day and The Chieftains concert.

Other than solving the mystery of the blog photo extravaganza today, I went and saw Iron Man 2 this morning.By myself. Yes, I movie cheated on Chris. I knew if given the choice he'd rather see Robin Hood (which we're going to tomorrow morning) and I had nothing else going on and happened to have $5 burning a whole in my wallet. It was okay. No plot to get in the way of the special effects, just the way I like it!

No comments: