Monday, May 31, 2010

Nacho cheese, please

Our Memorial Day festivities included a little bbq-ing of our own. We have a special place in our heart, and bellies, for Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dogs. They're our favorite and made even better slathered in nacho cheese sauce from Harry & David. I also put together a small pasta salad this morning that could marinate in it's tasty juices all day. Little man's salad with pasta, cherry tomatoes, olives, marinated artichoke hearts and cubed cheddar cheese coated in a lite olive oil vinaigrette.
Besides some chores around the house, I spent the rest of my time in my craft room and finally did more than sort through paper.
I found a layout in my latest issue of Creating Keepsakes to use for my home and garden show pictures. Now I've got to check my supply of printed pictures to see what unbelievably mind-blowing event of mystery and intrigue is next.

No comments: