Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AARP calling

This weekend we celebrated the passing of Chris' youth. We did so by drinking lots of beer, eating fondue and watching football and racing. You know, old people activities.
Since Chris' birthday was really on Monday, I let him open his presents on Sunday so he didn't have to wait all day.
He loved his Mark Donohue book and Allman Brothers CD from Mom.
I just got him boring clothes and a boatload of candy.
Monday night we went to the 'rents for homemade apple pie and presents. They got Chris some tools, beer and a plaid shirt (gasp!).
I didn't do a lot of scrapbooking over the weekend, but I did manage to squeak out two more pages.
Now I need to crack down and get a new calendar put together for Mum for Christmas. She's been hinting at how much she misses her last one.

No comments: