Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Goodies

To finish up some of my scrapbook pages this weekend I went to Joanne's and Michael's in search of some new goodies. I found three new punches at Joanne's that I just had to have.
Michael's had their cricut cartridges on sale this week so I picked up a new one that I'd had my eye on with my Michael's gift card.
After picking up my new goodies I got to work and finished up two new pages.
My other accomplishment this weekend was making some sourdough waffles with my sourdough starter. It's a two day process so I haven't been up to trying them until now.
It made a lot so I made them all and refrigerated the extras for breakfast the next morning.
They were so tasty. Just like sourdough, but in waffle form.

Chris and I were on Izzy duty this weekend since the 'rents were back in Oregon. On our way over there today we stopped at Kohl's since I had a $10 of $20 purchase coupon from the paper and I found a new pair of running shoes. Mine are over two years old and are starting to hurt my toes when I run.
They're so new and squishy it's like walking on cushions. I love it.

We're watching Sunshine Cleaning right now. It's got Amy Adams and Emily Blunt in it. They're maids that clean up crime scenes. It's okay so far. I'll reserve final verdict until it's over.

No comments: