Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Special Delivery

Look what I found on my front door step when I got home today...
Don't worry, I didn't open it. I suspect something from Papertrey Ink is meant to be saved until Saturday. Woman's intuition.

So, this last weekend I pulled out my Pillsbury Best Cookies cookbook and picked a new recipe to try. Pumpkin Pecan cookies with a brown sugar frosting.
I split the batter, half with pecans and half without for the Canadian. I took the pecan half to work on Monday and they disappeared instantly with requests for more soon.

Besides cooking I've been working steadily on my scrapbook. Three more pages down. One about babysitting the boys, one for the May elections and one for Andrew's 4th birthday.
Notice the red stars on the red background for texture:
Insert stupid sideways photo:
Arggg!!!!

Only one more events worth of photos are printed before I have to sit down with the laptop and make a new list of photos to print for the rest of the layouts. Only three more months of going-on's left to scrap!

No comments: