Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deck the Halls

The day after Thanksgiving Wilson, Jessica, Raquel and I had a girls lunch over at T Bar. Jessica and Raquel were our newest inductees to the awesomeness of T Bar. I think we have them hooked, too. Afterwards I kidnapped Jessica and took her to the scrapbook store so that she could be tempted by millions of things that she doesn't need, but wants. Actually our store isn't as good as the Paradise store or Bella's up in Jessica's neck of the woods. When we were done we came back to my house so that I could give back the cricut cartridge I'd borrowed for the weekend and to give her their bunch of Christmas presents to take back to Washington with them. When Rick and Tyler came by to pick up Jessica, I got my picture with the littlest visitor.
Apparently since I'm crouched down, he thought he should to. Too cute!

I spent some time yesterday in my craft room and got another page done. This one was about my trip to Spirit West Coast in July.

After church this morning I ran around town to different places so that I could put together an advent calendar for the Canadian. After four stops and some private time in my craft room I presented Chris with this:
A beer advent calendar with 24 different beers, each labeled 1-24, with any Christmas beer being reserved for any potential Santas out there. This is Sean's second year of getting a beer advent calendar (from a local brewing equipment business) and the Canadian was a little jealous, but he too can now enjoy the drunkin spirit of Christmas!

This afternoon we dragged out our Christmas decorations and got busy getting festive around here. The tree went up,
And the mantle was decorated with holiday splendor.

Hopefully it'll all come down in a timely manner, too!

No comments: