Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chico, represent!

Shhhh!!! Keep it down, we're trying to watch a movie!
Yesterday we went and saw "Get Him to the Greek" at the theater. Apparently we were the only ones with that idea. While it was funny and entertaining, my favorite part by far was watching the main character's dad drink a bottled Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. The bottle was constantly in the shot so there was no mistaking what it was. Yeah Chico, represent!! I wonder if the movie studio had to run it by Sierra Nevada first, or if they can use whatever they want and maybe the brewery doesn't even know. It makes me feel practically famous.

I spent the rest of the afternoon crafting and finished up my Easter layout.
I like orange and teal together. I need to work that color combo into my wardrobe. I picked up more photos yesterday at Wal-Hell so I can crank some more pages out if I feel so inclined today. Or I can continue to sit on my butt, drink coffee and read the Sunday ads. So many choices...

No comments: