Friday, June 25, 2010

Fruit-tastic

Today, while I was at Trader's, I picked up one of their basil plants to plant at home. It smells so ridiculously good and for only $2.99 I think it was quite the deal.
It's huge! I've got it hanging out in the front courtyard with the lemon, orange and mandarin trees. Hopefully they'll all get along. While out there I checked the other trees and the lemon and mandarin have got babies started.
The mandarin tree is so scrawny I really didn't expect to see any fruit on it this year. I figured it still needed a couple of years to grow up and be fruitful.

I didn't do any scrapbooking during the week, but I did finish one last page last weekend that I didn't post yet.
Who doesn't have a scrapbook page about vasectomies in their album? No crafting this weekend though, we're heading to Chester for the 'few brews and a banjo' festival in the park. My co-worker owns a vacation house there he's letting us use for the weekend so we'll leave tomorrow morning and come home Sunday. We'll see how this compares to the brewfest in Chico.

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Everyone should have a page about vasectomies in their scrapbooks. Everyone.

I totally want an herb garden. I just have to get around to actually starting it. I've kept the plant that I got for Mother's day alive so far but I don't know if that counts because I haven't really had it that long. :D