Sunday, June 6, 2010

Small but mighty

While I was at Kohl's the other day I picked up a new candle that was on sale. It's a fabulous scent called 'sandcastles'. I bought a couple of votives and a car freshener.
Just one little candle made the whole house smell delightful.

While out helping Chris service the HVAC earlier today, I stopped and checked on our veggie garden. The tomatoes (Momma Mia) and squash are off to a good start.
Looking back at my blogs from last summer it seems like the garden is off to a slower start this year than last, but hopefully that means they won't fizzle out and die as fast as last time.

We spent a little time at Barnes & Noble this afternoon, after which we ran next door to CholoMaxx where I found the new, super elusive pretzel M&Ms. They sponsor one of the NASCAR drivers that Chris likes, that's how I knew about them, but haven't had any luck finding them in the individual bags. We ate them all on our drive home. Chomp, chomp, chomp.
See, I cut one in half so you could see its meaty pretzel goodness. Now go get some!

1 comment:

Smart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.