Monday, December 5, 2011

Lemon cheesecake

I haven't been making baked goods on Sunday for work for a couple of weeks now. Mainly because there aren't enough people left at work to eat them all, but also because I really shouldn't be eating them with all their sinister wheat flour. Instead I've been experimenting with gluten-free baked goods for Chris and I. This weekend I took a regular mini lemon cheesecake recipe from the Baking Bites website and easily converted the gingersnap crust to a gluten-free gingersnap crust with cookies from Trader Joe's.
They're made in a regular size muffin tin and are the perfect single serving portion. We've already talked about trying the recipe with a chocolate cookie crust and mixing coffee in the cheesecake batter for a mocha cheesecake. Mmmmm.....

Besides enjoying cute little cheesecakes, I've been busy wrapping, wrapping, wrapping. We apparently did all our online Christmas shopping at once because we just received a plethora of delivery boxes at our front door. Family will have no problem spotting our gifts because I realized I'm still using the same wrapping paper I've been using for at least the last 6 years! Apparently they're never-ending rolls!

No comments: