Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bored out of my gourd

This was just about the most boring weekend ever. I had no scrapbook projects to work on, no laundry to do, no outings planned with the Mr. and no movie plans. I ended up watching hours and hours of television, ironed some of Chris's work shirts and did some birthday gift shopping for my sisters. We went swimming last night at the gym, though I don't know if it was enough to combat my hours of sluggishness during the day. Instead of swimming again tonight we went for a walk around 7:30 pm since it was so cool today. When we got back we needed to refresh ourselves with our brand of power aide:

Yes, that's Boone's. Fuzzy Navel to be exact. Don't act like you were drinking it at the wedding reception and loving it! Now we're just watching some travel shows about China waiting to go another walk before bed.

Wow, I'm bored just reading about it. Man, I hope some more races or craft nights or neighborhood looting happens again soon or I'm going to lose my reading audience of 4!

1 comment:

Anni said...

How could you possibly be bored while sifting through all the possible gift ideas for ME?


...And Jessie too, I suppose.