Sunday, August 31, 2008

Garden Bounty

Finally! We're seeing some progress on our garden. We have ONE tomato that is trying so hard to turn orange. That's one orange and three green tomatoes total on our cherry tomato plant. So many tomatoes, so little time...
Anybody have any good recipes for one cherry tomato?

Chris and I made a run to ARC this morning and donated 95% of the stuff from our storage unit. We had to be out by today so we went by the unit this morning and picked up that last couple of items, swept and dropped off our keys. I had spent yesterday going through the boxes in the extra bedroom labeling them and taking out any "keepers". I only ended up holding onto my Christmas decorations and two pieces of my pampered chef stoneware.

Susan, Todd and the boys stopped by this afternoon on their way to Home Depot. Andrew was all happy to see his Uncle Chris and gave him hugs, but not so wild about his Aunt Susan. What's up with that?

Now we're just watching racing until dinner time with the 'rents tonight. We're bbq-ing at their house. They're heading back up to Medford Wednesday or Thursday so we wanted to get together before they go.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Shoot...I don't have any recipes that call for only 1 cherry tomato, but I think our neighbor does. We picked a giant bowl full of tomatoes (regular and cherry) and Rick took them around offering them to our neighbors. The elderly woman next door took 2 cherry tomatoes, that's it!! What the heck is the point of that? I don't know, but maybe she can help you out in the recipe department.