Saturday, March 5, 2011

Super phone

I finally turned in my gerbil powered flip phone yesterday for a new upgrade. I really wanted a good camera phone this time so I found one that had an 8 mp camera with flash and zoom. Now I can be more covert in my photo taking missions.
With my fancy schmancy new phone I took a photo of my Christmas perfume sampler refill. Out of the 12 perfume samples I could turn in a voucher for a free full size bottle of my favorite. My sister, Wilson, picked it up for me since there's no Sephora in this neck of the woods and brought it to me during our lunch date today.
Good photo quality, though the photos from my phone are slightly narrower than the traditional camera photos. Hmmm, I wonder why that is and if I'll be able to print them out at WalFart. We shall see.

No comments: