Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today I am officially older and wiser. Well, at least older. At least for my effort of waking up and going to work I scored lots of fabulous gifts and pie. Can't complain there.
I'm wearing a sash Kari brought me that says "Miss Birthday Girl". Just in case anybody forgot.
Mom got me a candle from the candle store in town. I put a pumpkin spice candle in it when I got home. It looks awesome.
A co-worker put together this bunch of roses for me. There's even hot pink ribbon wound around the baby's breath.
Another co-worker who absolutely hates La Comida with the flaming passion of almighty Zeus got me a gift certificate there. $10?! That'll last years with their prices!
Susan brought the boys over to my work to wish me Happy Birthday. Andrew gave me a card and this gift certificate to Michael's. He's knows the way to his Aunt Susan's heart.

And then when I got home, this was waiting for me on the front porch (still packaged of course) from the Yakima bunch:

Yesss....I made out like a bandit today. I was even taken out to lunch by Sarah to Hula's. Mmm.... AND we still have dinner tonight with the 'rents. We're going to California Pasta Productions. It's good and the 'rents love it.

I'd better go get a nap in so that I will be refreshed and charming for tonight's dinner engagement.

No comments: