Friday, October 3, 2008

Here comes the flood!

First off, the important stuff: IT'S RAINING!!
That's an actual rain puddle! It's even nice and brisk outside:
What a nice way to end the week. I even got to have lunch with my friend Linda, who works at the City of Chico and was my first boss when I took the job in sanitation. We ate at Zot's which is a hot dog and deli restaurant. I got a foot long with liquid cheese sauce. It was one of the most magical things I've ever had. I need to get Chris there ASAP.

Speaking of food, check out what I made the other night:
Too bad Jessica doesn't live closer, I know this is a favorite of hers....

Tomorrow we're supposed to be taking the 'rents to IKEA in West Sacramento. Of course it's supposed to continue pouring rain tomorrow. I feel bad for Johnny Appleseed Days. Anyway, the 'rents still want to go so we'll bring a tarp and load up. I'm looking for a birthday present for Connor, Susan's youngest, who is having a 1st birthday party on Sunday.

I'm watching Rachael Ray for lack of anything else on at 3:30. At least it's some lady's helping someone make a chocolate cake and I'm not actually having to listen the Rachael's grating voice. Chris should be home soon, though. He had a site visit out of town and though he'd make it back home around 4:00.

Brrr....I might need to get up and put a sweater on. Who thought I'd be saying that anytime soon?

No comments: