Sunday, October 19, 2008

Productive Weekend

Here are some scrapbook pages I got done this weekend:




We went and saw Body of Lies today with Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe. It was good, but violent. Not much more going on this weekend. Chris worked on his motorcycle and I did some crafting. Oh, I bought some shirts, a pair of jeans, and a new pair of black mary janes from Kohl's. That was what I did this morning while I killed time until the scrapbook store opened.

Did everyone hear that Mervyn's is closing?? The news said that they're closing their California stores and that they will start advertising their "going out of business" sales closer to Christmas. I'm so bummed, that's where I get at least half of my shoes.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooooh, Aaahhh! My favorite is the Ikea one. I think I recognize that layout with the burros, just give me another minute to remember which magazine I saw it in!
Noooooo.....Mervyn's is closing! Now where am I going to go shopping when I come home to visit? I love those Hillard and Hanson shirts!

Anni said...

Uh oh Susan... sounds like you and your burros have been BUSTED!