Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Toys

Look what somebody in our household just got yesterday. And no, it's not me.
The dirty fingerprints probably are, though. Chris' work is making all the employees switch their work phones over to their own personal service and are being reimbursed $60 a month. So we added a line to my service, added the data package for iphones and he picked out the new phone. Unreal, I am so jealous. It's the coolest thing I've ever played with. I want one, too. Badly. Like right now.

Today we went and hung out downtown for a little bit. I wanted something from Zucchini and Vine, so while were down there we stopped at Jon & Bon's and got some tart peachy-berry frozen yogurt. Yum. As we were leaving I spotted Ethan. I went over and said hi. He's still at Sierra Nevada and still looks the same as he did, just a little older. I haven't seen him in probably about 6 years. CraZy.

We also stopped by the big used bookstore downtown, across from 7-11, kind of on the backside of Colliers Hardware. I found two cookbooks that, for half price, were worth getting.

I have a mystery theater dinner I'm going to tonight at church. It's for the ladies. They serve a three course meal while they do their mystery theater gig. Sounds like fun. I'm leaving the Canadian here with a can of sauerkraut and a pound of kielbasa. He'll be just fine.

No comments: