Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cookbook Progress

I spent some time tonight cranking out some more pages in my cookbook:
There's some other, but I think you get the drift. I got some more recipes from a couple of co-workers today so I'm almost ready to start the recipe cards. I promised everyone who participated that they would get copies of all the recipes, too.

I tried another new recipe last night out of my Raley's magazine. It was a BLT and chicken orzo salad. Chunks of seasoned chicken, diced bacon, cherry tomatoes, chopped lettuce, and orzo with an oil/white wine vinegar dressing. We both liked it. I just hope the leftovers heat up well since there's tomatoes and lettuce in it.

We both took tomorrow off for grins and giggles. I've been trying to talk to Chris into a trip to the Galleria mall in Roseville, but I'm not sure I've bribed him enough with promises of bacon for breakfast. We'll see.

No comments: