Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Next stop....party town!

Tomorrow morning is when the b.s. girls (Kari, Lulu, Joanna and I) are heading off to Spirit West Coast in Monterey. We're meeting at Lulu's house (down on the south side of Ceres) at 8:00 am and making tracks. We'll be back Sunday afternoon. Three full days of music and shopping and eating. Lots of photos to follow.

News for this week; I got to work on Monday to find a mug I've been asking for sitting on my desk.
It's the new town flag. They've been selling the mugs at the Thursday night 'buy local' event in downtown P-town, but I never want to stay that late to go. Go ahead, be jealous.

The 'rents went to Oregon for the week so we've been on Izzy duty. That really just involves reading all their magazines and occasionally petting Izzy. Maybe giving her some food, too.

Lastly, I am the proud owner of a new ring. It was a ring that his real dad (who died a couple of years ago) gave his mom and his mom has since given Chris to have. Chris had shown it/offered it to me a while back but I wasn't interested at the time. Now I've changed my mind and think it suits me perfectly. It a pearl and diamond in a yellow gold band. Very simple, but it has meaning to us.
I just need to get it sized down a half size or so. It feels like a 5 1/2, but I wear about a 4 3/4 ring. I'll take it to the jewelers next week.

Have a good weekend, I'll be back with an update on Sunday!

No comments: