Monday, December 7, 2009

Another bad idea

Really?!?
The world needs these?? What am I saying, I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first!

Even though we didn't end up going to the last race of the season in Sonoma, I still had today off so I stayed home and enjoyed scorching 34 degree temps. I did run a couple of errands, hence the Snuggie photo, but I mainly hung out at home today watching TV and getting a little scrapbooking done. I finished a page about a pool party the girls at work had back in August.
The Canadian emailed me that he would probably be home early, coming straight from a job site, so I need to have the firemen out of here by then. Tonight's beer is called Midas Touch and it's some 2700 year old Turkish recipe dating back to the time of King Midas and their website said it goes good with baked fish or risotto so I picked up some breaded tilapia filets from S&S and a box of garlic and herb risotto mix with a side of asparagus. I've been scoping out the advent beers a week in advance so I can plan our dinners to compliment them. I should get some kind of gold wife star for that!

No comments: