Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Househusband to the Rescue

Tonight, I literally walked in the house from work to this:
That's right, my own personal chef ready to serve me dinner (with wine) the second I walked in the door. Salad, sauteed squash and shepherds pie. Careful or I'm going to start expecting this everyday!

This is another short work week for me. We get Thursday off for New Year's since it falls on a Friday (and we don't work Fridays anymore). I have a lunch and shopping date with Mum at 1:00 on Thursday for our postponed girls day. Then that night Chris and I are going to the wedding of one of my co-workers. It's a wedding/New Year's party all in one. Should be fun.

We didn't get much accomplished over our 4 day Christmas weekend. Pretty much sat around, watched TV and drank beer (at least the Canadian did). I did get a birthday card made for a co-worker though.
And another page in my scrapbook. It was for the bridal party my co-workers threw for somebody you don't know, blah, blah, blah..
I see, it's going to be one of "those" nights where all my photos want to merge in sideways. Whatever.

Mom, never one to stop exploring strange new liquor stores in the pursuit of beer, came by my work on Monday and dropped off another six pack of adventure for the Canadian to sink his teeth into.
I think he had the Shipyard IPA last night, which he'd had as part of his advent calendar, but I'm sure he'll be delving into the rest of the beertopia soon.

No comments: