Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homage to youth

In a last minute dinner change-up I put together (or actually instructed Chris in) a retro meal from when we were kids, bbq chip baked chicken. They were actually southwestern ranch baked chips, but it worked just as well.
With a side of pasta-roni, yum. Thanks mom for a go to easy recipe.

After dinner I accompanied Chris to CholoMaxx for groceries. I need to get up and walk around because it really makes my hips feel better. It probably took us an extra half and hour because I'm still really slow, but it was great to get out. Chris doesn't want to take me again next week though because I kept trying to grab things that were too heavy (I can't even lift two empty dinner plates) or too low. I'm sure I pushed him to the edge of his patience, which isn't far!

Now we're watching the AKC dog show on Animal Planet. We've watched the hound group and the hunting group (go Trouble!). I always enjoy the toy group, gotta love the little Pekingese! There's so many giant fluffy dogs that would love to come live with us.

No comments: