Friday, March 5, 2010

Oops, I did it again

I just couldn't say 'no'....
Hopefully Chris will forget that this is the same company that made the Midas Touch beer that he loathed. This is a brown ale and doesn't say anything about being a 10,000 year old recipe.

My co-worker's daughter is having a Pampered Chef party this weekend. And while I'm not going to drive back up for the hill for it, I did place an order online that she'll get credit for. Since I already own all the cooking tools and stoneware, I now focus on their spices which are really unique and tasty.
I give up!!! I hate you Blogger photo merger do-hicky, I hate you!!!! Obviously my original photo is not sideways. And nevermind that I've tried to merge it in correctly 5 times now.

I'm going to go pout now. :(

1 comment:

Chris said...

wowsa! A 12% abv Malt beverage. I will save that for NASCAR watchin'