Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chocolate Coffee Cookies

If I'm going to bake sweet treats, it's going to be on Sunday that way I can take the leftovers to work the next day. Today's recipe was for chocolate coffee cookies I got from the Pillsbury website.
A few for us, a ton for work. Espresso makes everything so much better.

Dinner tonight of Hawaiian chicken was not that memorable, but last night's was fantastic.
Caramelized salmon (brown sugar, orange peel and pepper) with a tropical salsa (mango, cherries, mint, balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes). Loved it!

Not much going on around the ol' Hartman household today besides a little church time. Later in the afternoon we took a family trip over to Michael's. I needed to get some materials to make some signs for the coffee machines at work. A co-worker had asked me to make a 'regular' and 'half-caff' sign for the coffee pots because he was sure that people were confusing the two. So three weeks later I finally got off my duff and got some supplies. Putting them into a finished product could be another three week production though. Speed and completion of projects is not my specialty. Especially when I'm sitting on my ass watching the Emmy's for seven hours.

2 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

I need fancy square plates!

Susana & Chris said...

Damn straight, all the kids are doing it.