Thursday, August 5, 2010

Final countdown

Phew, the week is almost over. It's been full of meetings, deadlines and staff reports. Today was one meeting after another including a regional transit meeting down in Chico, but at least on the way home I got to stop at Jamba Juice for a little late morning treat.
Look at how talented I am driving while drinking and photographing. But at least I'm not being irresponsible and talking on my cell phone, right?

I went shopping at CholoMaxx tonight and got most of my list taken care of so I can spend my Friday afternoon really enjoying myself by cleaning the house. Oh joy. Didn't I just do that? Oh yeah, I'm married to a tornado of devastation.

2 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Hey if you really want to enjoy your Friday you should come here and do my chores and change diapers. That'd be the funnest!

Susana & Chris said...

Your idea of fun has been completely skewed by having children. Seriously.