Thursday, August 12, 2010

For the birds

By some miracle I won the most games at bunko Tuesday night and got myself a pretty cool metal and glass bird feeder.
Chris is going to make a nice home for it off the back pergola (hint, hint) and then I can fill it with whatever it is birds eat these days. Peppercorns, nuts and bolts, basil, pistachios, and toenail clippings.

I took Friday off this week because our house desperately needs some attention. I hear it whimpering and begging for a vacuum, mop, pickup, and even new owners. I'll get my grocery shopping done first before it becomes ungodly hot out and then I'll go all gangsta' on this mess.

We blissfully have no plans for this weekend. I'm going to craft, practice my music for Sunday and spend ridiculous amounts of time on the computer. Chris will probably watch either National Treasure or The Bourne Identity on TV while reclining in a pair of chonies and drinking a beer...or two or three. I like to set the bar low so that as long as we get out of bed we've accomplished more than we set out to.

2 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

I'm not falling for your lies again. I don't believe that you're actually going to get "gangta on the mess".

:P

Susana & Chris said...

What?!? I made my hand into a sideways gun and threatened the mess, I can't help it if it doesn't pick itself up!