Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bakery Beauties

I braved the fog (again) this morning to do an early morning run to The Upper Crust to pick up a birthday dessert for one of my co-workers. While there I couldn't resist one of the cranberry orange scones straight from the oven for my breakfast snacking pleasure. Though anything there would have been a delicious choice.
I couldn't ruin my heavenly scone with the brown tea we brew at work so I ran across the street and picked up a fresh cup of hot java from Peet's to go with it. I could eat Upper Crust scones every morning....

The Canadian has been home sick for the last two days. He has a wicked awesome head cold and a terminal case of bad hair. I drove him to Walgreens this evening to stock up on fresh supplies of Nyquil and Dayquil. Hopefully the new delivery of beer from Mom will have him back on track in no time. He did drink his Genesis Ale tonight to make room in the fridge for the newbies. Keep 'em coming he says!

No comments: