Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Scrap-olutions

The fact that it's 2010 has brought home the fact that I am a little behind on my 2009 scrapbook. That, and the fact that our computer has caught the herp which is forcing me to print off the rest of my photos before all is lost in a horrible, cataclysmic computer disaster. With all these photos on hand I've got nothing better to do but to scrap them.

My two-page Chicago layout:

32nd birthday page:
Notice the dinosaur paper??

Thanksgiving with the 'rents:

I've still got photos of Christmas to scrap and I just sent Halloween since I forgot about it in the initial run.

I've also done a little baking in the new year. One of my resolutions was to learn to make a pie crust from scratch. Starting off slowly, I made a cornmeal tart crust for individual apple tarts the other night. Even though the dough seemed a little too moist, it baked up perfectly.
I found the dough recipe out of one of my Pampered Chef cookbooks and made up my own filling. The Canadian gobbled it right up, rubbing his Buddha belly in satisfaction afterwards. But he also eats moldy cheese so I'm not sure how much I can trust his opinion.

No comments: