Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday card

I walked outside this morning to retrieve the Sunday paper amidst a light misting of rain. Frankly, I was hoping for a torrential downpour, but I guess it was better than nothing. Barely. It's still cloudy and breezy out, but we'll be back to low 80s for the rest of the work week. Soon it'll be time to start dusting off the ol' cardigans.

Today has been pretty uneventful. Church, Nascar, NFL, homemade chicken soup, more NFL. But in between all the action I remembered that I have a co-worker's birthday coming up this week so I spent a little time making a birthday card.
I finished up just in time for Chris to serve me a steaming hot bowl of chicken noodle soup and settle in for the Colts-Giants game. Another nice, lazy Sunday.

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

I heart the Colts and the Giants. It's all about the Manning Brothers!!!

That card looks AWESOME by the way!